At Hannover Messe 2023, we will present our application-oriented developments for fuel processing from all conventional and renewable fuels.
Our topic at the Fraunhofer joint booth in hall 16 is ammonia-based systems for climate-friendly stationary and decentralized energy supply. Our applied research is in the areas of:
- Infrastructure: Decentralized supply with hydrogen
- Transportation: Ammonia-based propulsion systems
- Industry: Ammonia-supported manufacturing processes
One topic at the special exhibition area Hydrogen + Fuel Cells Europe in hall 13 is hydrogen technology solutions in the field of power-to-gas processes, such as methanation in compact microstructured reactors. We will also be presenting reformer systems with which hydrogen carriers such as methanol, ethanol and synthetic hydrocarbons can be used for hydrogen-based stationary and mobile energy supply. For these reformer systems, we develop catalysts and catalytic coatings for microstructures that are optimally adapted to the respective reactor type and the scaling of your process.
Visit us from April 17-21, 2023 at the Hannover Messe 2023 at the
- Fraunhofer joint booth in hall 16 booth A12 and at the
- special exhibition area Hydrogen + Fuel Cells Europe in hall 13 booth B42.
Make an appointment and get in touch with our applied research experts.