Open House microfluidic analysis systems and miniaturized sensors at October 5, 2016
We will showcase the great potential of microfluidic analysis systems and miniaturized sensors for industry 4.0, life science and civil security. Experience live operation of systems and sensors.
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT) such as online measurement of density, refractive index and acidity
- Integrated Systems for physical, chemical and biological analysis, for example based on fluorescence detection or electrophoresis
- The range of microtechnologies to manufacture and functionalize analysis systems and sensors
- Advanced fluid and cell handling on microfluidic cartridges
- Smart and robust system engineering for challenging analytical tasks
In the morning lecture session industrial partners and our experts will highlight the potential of microfluidic systems and sensors for various applications. Our partner Inficon, for instance, will present our joint development of a microsystem for He detection, which is today part of their product, a portable leakage detection instrument.
In the afternoon you can experience live demonstrations of our systems, sensors and technologies. These demonstrations will be grouped in thematic lab stations namely continuous systems for chemical and physical liquid analysis, advanced microfluidic systems for pathogen detection and diagnostics, and enabling microtechnologies. At all stations our experts will briefly introduce the demonstrators and will be available all afternoon to answer your specific questions.
Get inspired for solutions in your specific field of interest and secure your spot in this exciting free of charge display of what microfluidics and microtechnology can do today!