Motivated by “Industry 4.0” requirements we are preparing a many-faceted one-day program that will highlight the potential of microfluidic analysis systems and sensors for process control in the most diverse application areas of process manufacturing. This will include the monitoring of physical, chemical or biological parameters in applications such as chemical processing, contamination detection in food & beverages or oil analysis.
Five good reasons to join:
- See live demonstrations of compact components and smart systems for process analysis
- Find advanced sensors to control and optimize industrial processes involving fluids
- Get inspired for solutions in your specific field of interest
- Learn about the range of micro technologies to manufacture, functionalize and automate analysis systems and sensors
- Discuss your challenges with our experts
Register soon via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your participation in this inspiring free of charge event. We’re looking forward to talk to you here in Mainz!